Monday, July 29, 2013

Level it Books

Level it Books is a site/app I've covered in the past and is one of the most handy educational iOS apps I've come across in a long time.  This fantastically simple app to use allows educators, parents, librarians, scan a book's ISBN and get a Reading level for that book.  Also, this app allows educators to keep a digital bookshelf of their classes books and manage their students to see their students Reading Level w/ a click of a button.

I highly recommend checking out Level it Books by clicking here!!!

*Level it Books is an advertiser of Technology Tidbits.

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't pay for apps, but I paid for this one. I will let my students scan the books in our library. I have so many books, but have never put them in any type of order. This will make it so easy!Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!