Saturday, March 16, 2013

Operation Math

Operation Math is an excellent iPad app for students learning basic Math skills 5-12 yrs old.  This is a very fun app that lets students play the role secret agent as they solve equations in under 60 seconds and unlock special features such as uniforms and watches.  These games involve skills such as: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, etc.  What I really like is this game really engages students by putting them right in the action as they solve problems and travel to different geographical locations.  This means that there is high replay value as students not only learn their Math skills but have fun doing it.

I highly recommend checking out Operation Math by clicking here!!!

For my Pinterest board on Educational iOS Apps click here.
For my Edshelf collection on Educational iOS Apps click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!