Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Me and My Movie

Me and My Movie is a site that has been getting quite a bit of press lately and for good reason. It's a place where kids/students can create movies, share online, and then comment on them.

There is so much that you can do on here from: creating mash-ups, watching videos, creating videos, etc. that you can spend all day looking around. My only gripe is that there is so much, that sometimes a person can get lost on what their "main" goal is.



For example, I was trying to create a basic movie and found that just to get to it, I had to "weed" through a lot of the stuff. Eventually, I just settled on creating a mash-up for these purposes.

Also, I had a real tough time finding a way to contact BBC. I was hoping to email them a question regarding filtering for CIPA/COPPA compliance and had to give up after surfing for 10 minutes. Items like these need to be right on the home page. I hate it when there is no direct way to contact a company rather then looking through a list of FAQ or something like that.

All I can say is check out this visually engaging/super exciting/fun site and decide on your own if you like it or not.

For more info click here.

Below is my mash-up example...



It's made by BBC it has to be safe..... doesn't it?!?!?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!