Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Hero

I first heard of My Hero from Larry Ferlazzo's blog and I'm glad I did. This is such a great site for creating multi-media rich web pages which are interactive w/in the "My World" community.

Everything must pass an approval process before getting posted online so it abides by CIPA/COPPA compliance.

This is such a great place for students to express their thoughts on influential people in their lives. Plus, w/ the abundance of images/video/audio they have a vast source of information to choose from.

The really great area which every educator should check out is the Teacher's Room. In here you can find lesson plans, links, tutorials, etc.



I highly recommend you check it out by clicking here!!

Below is the actual promotional video on their site.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!